Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:30:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 3971 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2012, 02:22:31 am »

Sorry for the delay...Of introducing myself.

So, here I go.

HI! My name is Levera, literally. Anyway, I love the Sims, and I am usually playing it..Well, a lot. Making up new storylines, and all that jazz. I love to write. Because when I play the Sims, I get amazing ideas, and write out a new story. Hence why I have...Four short stories.

Anyway, its nice to meet everyone! And again sorry for the delay of the introduction Smiley

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 05:38:44 am »

Hi Levera, welcome to InSim.
Jenn024
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 12:43:23 pm »

Hello!  YAY
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:48 pm »

Thank you, jamesabrown1!!!

And hiya, Jenn024 ^.^

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 02:18:24 pm »

Meh, I wouldn't worry about a delay in introductions (or if you ended up not doing one at all). When I first joined this forum (mumbles something unintelligible) years ago, I didn't bother making an intro post. I just took a deep breath and dived right in. LOL!

In any case, welcome to the asylum forum. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 03:30:59 pm »

Thank you, for welcome, caffeinated.joy

I actually did that once, just dove right in. But it was some forum that was like truly strict, and they Private Messaged me. And said I was doing things wrong. I read everything before "diving" in. So, I did an introduction, and never got another Private Message...I was like:

"Uh huh."

And besides I like to introduce myself Smiley

So, once again, thanks for the welcome ^.^

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: