Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:27:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A few things im looking for tricycle for one)  (Read 3960 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Caydensmimi

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2012, 01:08:04 pm »

Well theres a few things im on the hunt for so if anyone can lead me im very appreciative.

Looking for tricycle for toddler. I had hear the one from beck didnt work right or caused crashes so i never did download it.

I would LOVE to have a functional amusement park that wont run my game down and isnt complicated with downloading it.

Also on the hunt for some nice hats, baseball caps etc... for any age groups. i do have some from xmsims and some recolors of those from other sites but for winter in particular looking for some nice looking hats.

Is there such a thing as a pond sims can actually swim in? i seen a download somewhere on mts that was a cabin type home and the pic is kids in the front yard in the pond swimming. would really love if it exsists but am not sure on that one.

Also looking for detailed styled jeans for the woman and teens girls. i have some but i can seem to get enough. the kind that the trim and pockets are very detailed.

Thanks in advance for any help. Wink
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 04:52:20 pm »

Here's a big wheel by Beck, a trike for toddlers and children, a bike for adults and teens, and for children.
Beck is pretty good at fixing her stuff and if you have any problems, post a comment or send her a message with details and she'll try to figure it out! Wink

As to the carnival or the amusement parks, and fairs. Just to name a few! Hope it helps!

Here's a tutorial for making swim-able ponds! It's really quite fun to swim with the fishies!

Well, that seems to hit some of your wants! Good Luck!!!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Caydensmimi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 08:22:33 pm »

Thanks so much. I downloaded the big wheel. As for the tricycle i'm confused because it when i went to download it the files are the marker, controller, and the colors but also one for no ep. I have all sims 2 eps so am i suppose to download that file too or just skip it?

Going now to check out the pond tutorial and the carnival etc... thanks so much for sharing the links.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 08:51:44 pm »

You're welcome!
I don't use 'em, so I'm not sure. I would ask Beck, tho! She's verrrrry friendly and helpful! Surf around her site, she also has a working washer/dryer!

Although, I would recommend that you wait a week or so before posting anymore WCIF posts! The admins here get a little upset if you exceed their limits/rules. Wink

Good read!

ENJOY!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Caydensmimi

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:42 pm »

The pond tutorials are a bit to complex for me. I'm not that creative. As for the parks I'm wondering how slow my game would run with it installed and if anyones had any issues with it. I do like the fairground however.

When a person posts the WCIF, is there a limit to how many things they can ask for in 1 post?

I didn't realize we were limited to how many posts we can make because i have never encountered that on another forum or sims site but thanks for letting me know.

Admin note: Posts merged
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:34:37 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2012, 10:39:07 pm »

Hi Caydensmimi,

The reason why we ask people to limit the number of items they look for per post and how many requests they make during a day is so people don't feel too overwhelmed by the requests of one person and also to prevent other requests from being buried by the number of threads being made by a single person. It's not to stop you from finding everything you'd like, but to give others a chance to have their WCIF questions seen too.

Also, when you think of something new to say and less than 24 hours has passed, can you please use the edit button to modify your post instead of replying to yourself? Thanks. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Caydensmimi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 02:09:18 pm »

No problem  Thumbs Up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: