Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:01:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP WITH INTEEN.  (Read 2209 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ChrisBwifey

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »

I have the sims 2 double deluxe, pets, university and seasons ep's and h&m and teen style stuff sp's. I downloaded inteen for seasons and inteen B showed up in the cc but when I clicked on my sim and their biological clock the only options available were start birth control, start fertility treatment, put away and dispose and when i put my teens into bed they can only whoohoo and not try for a baby. What could the problem be? I've never had a problem with inteen before. Someone please help.

P.S
 I removed inteen for seasons and tried pets and the same thing happened so I tried OFB and still the issue occurred. Also on game start up in cc, only inteen B shows up, shouldn't all the inteens show A-F? Please help huh
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 12:18:08 pm »

Sorry, we don't support inTeen here.
If you need help with it, try asking on their forum. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2012, 12:54:09 pm »

Like Dullahan said, and as it says in the sticky titled in big capital letters so you can't miss it, (Wink) we don't offer Inteen support here.

Thread locked now.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: