Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:18:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 Seasons  (Read 7314 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2012, 08:01:10 am »

It looks like Seasons will be introduced in November. I assume it will be like Sims 2 Seasons, at least I hope it will.
Osaga12
Loot Looker

It's that time again.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 12:59:44 pm »

http://simsvip.com/?p=12291&cpage=1#comments
I didn't think they would introduce a new EP so soon after the release of Supernatural o:
But if its true I just hope my computer would be able to run it... even though I was hoping the next one would be something like University  tongue

There is no duty we undderate so much as the duty of being happy. - Robert L.S
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:14:00 am »

Me too, but that would take a heap of programming to replace the send away to school with somethink akin to world adventures, and there is no provision as yet (as in Sims 2) to choose which world a divided family is in to play.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 05:29:18 am »

From Carrigon's site
Aliens are Coming in Seasons!There are a few new things coming out this year for TS3. Aliens are coming back in Seasons. We'll be getting a mini space ship they can fly around town, new interactions and buffs. They can kidnap and mind control sims.

Seasons will also have a new Weather Stone that sims can use to cast different weather upon the world.

We're getting a new World called Monte Vista. It's kind of like a Medieval Italian world, almost. And there will be a new oven to make pizza, calzone, and other Italian style dishes.

And we're also getting a Decades Stuff pack with 70's, 80, 90's themed things.

After Seasons, we should be getting Uni as the next EP, followed by possibly OFB. So we have at least another year of TS3.

For pics on all this, visit:
http://simsvip.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: