Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:43:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mod for toddlers to go to community lots  (Read 2025 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Caydensmimi

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:20:26 pm »

I think ive seen a mod for this some place but cant remember if i actually did and if so where it was. if anyone can help me i would be thrilled!

Well after reading up on the mod I have decided it's not worth the risk for me to have it. Also, I like my sims to have homes with foundations and stairs so this mod isn't for me. I really wish they would have had toddlers be able to go to community lots. Doesn't make sense that they didn't. Thanks for the help and tips about it though.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 09:56:03 am by Caydensmimi » Logged
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 07:30:52 pm »

Said mod can be found on MTS. :]
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=303968

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 08:05:10 pm »

Please note, this mod conflicts with Pescado's phone hack, so if you have this then you'll have to make a choice on which you'll want.

Also, in order for toddlers to make use of this this they have to be on the ground level. This mean they cannot be in a house with foundations and, thusly, front stairs, because toddlers can't use stairs. Other people have reported this mod will, for some reason, block all sims from going to community lots and others have reported this mod made their game crash when they tried to go to a community lot.

I would say this is definitely one of those "use at your own risk" mods, not just because of the above issues, but also because it is no longer being updated and is not supported.

Just a friendly warning. If you don't have a subfolder for hacks/mods, then I strongly suggest you made one and put this mod in it, if you still decide to use it. This way, if it does make your game explode, you can find it easily and pull the mod out.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: