Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:22:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hair request sims 3 ,please  (Read 2717 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lolamir

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »

Hello! i'm new,and I hope some of you can make this hair please?, is the hair of David Bowie in 1975 ,in his Thin White Duke era, do you can ?  for sims 3 please
Here, photos!

*DO NOT HOTLINK*

If you need more photos for details ,ask me ,thanks, and there are no problem the time or some,if you can't, doesn't matter  Wink , please,be patient with me, I'm new on this
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:39:21 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 08:42:17 pm »

First, I've moved this to the Sims 3 request section for you, where it belongs. Smiley

Second, please do not hotlink. The only images you can link directly to are those hosted on your own third party image hosting account. Any other picture source isn't permitted, as it steals bandwidth someone else is paying for. Please read this link for more information.

As a note, it would be good to get into the habit of saving any pictures you want to post to any forum and uploading them to your own third party image hosting account (Photobutcket, Imageshack, etc), as pretty much any forum you frequent will have a "no hotlinks" rule, and some forums aren't at all friendly about this rule being broken.

Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: