Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:01:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF simchic clothes?  (Read 2286 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
WingedKitsune

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 03:00:43 pm »

I took a break from the Sims 2 for like a year and a half and deleted most of my downloads. When I came back, so many sites had closed down (To be expected)! I thought I was gonna give it up, but I just couldn't stay away xD. Luckily I found an old downloads folder with some downloads, but I don't have any simchic stuff anymore D: I'm mainly searching for her freebies. Anyone know where I can find some? (Besides graveyard and booty)

Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:49:48 pm »

You'll have to pardon my short, non-linking reply, as I'm typing this on my phone, but if you Google SimsCave, you'll find a good site which has a lot of "lost" stuff. You'll need to register and log in to see evrything, but it's worth it. Your Downloads folder might beg for mercy, though. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
lungpaul

oriental fashion rules my home and life

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 04:49:00 am »

TRY the site that cannot be named there loads of old stuff there or the sims graveyard theres loads there as well

bobby the hacker rules
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: