Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 12:04:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REQUEST: Baggy clothes for gurlz !  (Read 2503 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Andrezitah

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2012, 02:24:59 pm »

I loved having loose clothing of boys for girls ... I do not know if I am doing to understand ... But loved having baggy clothes for example the size xxl for thin girls. A style like rap or hip hop. baggy pants and huge t-shirts! And accessories like caps and stylish necklaces, like a boss! But I can not find anywhere ...  Sad
Does anyone could invent these styles of clothes for later download? Or at least point me to a site?  huh I'm Looking for "tomboy".
I think that everybody would like it! And I've never seen that in anywhere! PLZ I want it so much!  Cry
I want it to be something like the images anexed.
Just like that but in female. I loved to see a female sim wearing this clothes....  Cheesy
Just like the style of Tom Kaulitz but in girl!!  Wink

(sorry i can't put the images so i post the links Wink )

Kisses for everyone !! I'll be waiting...  Cheesy

Thank you ! Wink
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:25:57 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 02:29:14 pm »

Please do not hotlink. Whenever you link to an image on someone else's site or from someone else's image hosting account, it is a hotlink (with or without the IMG tags).

Please save the image to your own computer and upload it to your own third party image hosting account before sharing. It would be a good idea to make this a habit, as you'll find most forums have the same "no hotlinks" rule.

You are welcome to edit your post to add the images again, but please make sure to do so according to our rules (from your own image hosting account on Photobucket, Imageshack or whatever site you prefer).

Thank you

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: