Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:59:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***New Mesh*** VGafbody-XHiRes-LiftedSwimMultishoes  (Read 9752 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2012, 02:33:33 am »

Today I bring you another new mesh! This one is for the Voluptuous Gals. I figured out a way to give her a 'lift' and diminish the 'valley' some!!! YAY!!!

All credit to Warlokk for the original mesh and for the magnets that made working with bodyshapes a wee bit easier! Wink And to Bloom for the comprehensive tute and the sexyfeet! To Caleb71 for the roman sandals, Ulkrhsn for the flat sandals that I started off with and added the sexyfeet to (uvmapping is off slightly from the original...had to compensate for the feet! Wink ). Dori for the boots and Gothplague for the Doc Martins.

Working fat/preg morphs!!! BSOK identified.

More info and DOWNLOAD at my LJ!

ENJOY!

* VG-SwimMultishoeCollage-header.jpg (115.65 KB, 785x1025 - viewed 109015 times.)

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Xoenma

Self-sim fuuuuuun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 06:29:32 pm »

Nicee, I like it!
*Just because you're voluptuous doesn't mean you don't wear bras occasionally tongue* Rock
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:44:11 pm »

Awesome!  I used to play with this shape and always wished for more modest clothing.  Very nice job!  I think I'll download it for just in case I put the shape back into the game.  Thank you so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: