Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:37:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could someone Please convert this MYOS AM mesh to TM ? (SOLVED)  (Read 11200 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« on: August 06, 2012, 10:27:13 pm »

I've been doing urban streetwear recolors for awhile now but I'd like to move on the doing some for teens and boys.

HERE IS THE MESH WITHOUT THE RECOLOR
*link removed*

« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 10:52:59 pm by Seemetron » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:41 pm »

We do not redistribute creator's work without permission here. Instead, please direct people to the site where it has been uploaded by the creator, or, if it is at the graveyard or some other site, direct them there. Do not share a direct download link unless you have the creator's permission please.

Thank you. Wink

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 09:20:15 pm »

Honestly I'm not sure how to do so since MYOS is a Korean site Sad, but I'll try.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 09:51:48 pm »

You could use Google translate to translate the site from Korean to English. Smiley

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 10:50:15 pm »

Ok I've been back SAU's site and the creator of the mesh allows for alterations as long as credit is given to them http://blog.daum.net/saublog/ It's says so on Page 2 above a similar mesh of their's.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 06:59:16 am »

If I'm not mistaken, someone already converted this mesh a while ago. I'll check around to see where it was last.

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:38 am »

Really ?!! Thanks Tenshii
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 01:39:49 pm »

She's good like that.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 02:14:45 pm »

Actually, she's awesome like that. Cheesy

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 10:22:17 pm »

No Prob.  (And thanks, Joy & Paden) Grin

Unfortunately, I was thinking of Mocha's conversion for the one with the hoody at Sims Urbania, but I was also sure that the one with the plain top had also been converted by someone as well... I just can't find where I saw that unfortunately.   I even though it might have been one of Caitlin's projects in the past, but it's not anywhere she's posted, either. Embarrassed 

I don't mind doing it for you myself, but at the moment I seem to be having a few issues with SimPE not showing mesh previews like it's supposed to. (Not sure why its happening, I've tried every suggestion and fix made thus far, but I'm hoping it gets solved soon... I've got an itch to work on some new things anyways.)  tongue

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2012, 12:20:14 am »

Grin Thank you Tenshii for even looking. I was so excited when Mocha did that conversion. I've recolored it a few times for her on simsurbania and my simblr, but I've been dreading the hassle lately of  always having to find sweatshirts and jackets with hoods attached to them. If you could do the conversion, that would be great. I'm trying to get what SimPE is all about but I'm experimenting with shoe swaps, I'm better at recolors.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2012, 07:30:30 pm »

Hey, Tron, I just got to thinking... after getting SimPE working again a few days ago and getting a chance to check out the mesh a few hours ago, Mocha's mesh conversion really IS the one you've been looking for this whole entire time if you want teen outfits just like the one you pictured. Smiley  The hood on the mesh is alpha editable, so you should be able to do a copy/paste of the texture and alpha files from your adult projects to a project made from the teen version without any problems.  Wink

I have, however, started a conversion for the MyoS AMCL06 mesh (the one you use for your recent jersey outfits), so I guess that's an added bonus in my oversight. LMAO  The only two issues problem it will have is the usual problem with seams at the neck area and no fat morphs... (I'd love to be able to nix this one day, but I've completely gone through all the Milkshape trial periods I could) If someone is willing to fix those two issues that, I wouldn't mind throwing in the fat morph edit in a file so they wouldn't have to do too much extra.  Grin Other than that, I'll have that mesh up sometime tomorrow.

(A little fairy has fixed my SMD mesh importer, so no worries on that now.  Just need to get rid of those unsightly seams...)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 12:56:02 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2012, 10:27:22 pm »

WOW thank you and I've done several recolors of Mocha's teen conversion Here's one of my favorite recolors I've done with that mesh http://hellyeahurbansimsgear.tumblr.com/post/15973992306/supreme-x-northface-teen-male-outfit
I did notice both use the same mesh but I am absolutely clueless about editing meshes, I've been struggling with a simple shoe swap for the longest now.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 11:23:50 am by Seemetron » Logged
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2012, 12:51:20 pm »

Tron, check your PM box when you get a chance. Wink

As for the thing with the hoody mesh, you shouldn't have to edit the mesh at all for it to take on the alpha mapping (the black & white files that show up when you make a new project). Just make sure if you don't want the hood showing that the image file named "body_alpha~stdMatBaseTextureName_alpha.bmp" is all black. Once you reload the project in Bodyshop, it should show without the hood, just like on your adult retextures. (Eh... I know you might already know this, but just in case someone else is also checking up and might be new to retextures & coloring and want to use the same mesh...)

And I definitely get what you're saying on shoe swaps... I'm not a Milkshape3D user, but I certainly know when you're starting out it can be a little more than frustrating to get things working right, especially with that particular program. I'm used to being able to rotate around the mesh and actively editing in the same exact view instead of using fixed view ports, so I probably wouldn't be too much help on that front.  Embarrassed  (...but I do plan on making a Blender3D part swapping/subset adding tutorial sometime soon now that all my "tools" are back in order. I've been putting that off way too long.)

Seemetron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2012, 11:31:06 pm »

I'm honestly a clueless noob at any sims tech related words, all I do is cut, paste, copy and save stuff mainly in bodyshop which I learned from youtube sims vids. I'm maybe one day if I'm lucky someone will make a sims 2 meshing  and swaping tutorial for dummies with tons of pictures so I can feel like I know what I'm doing.  Thank you so much though here's a quick recolor I did as soon as I got your message

I think I'm going to delete milkshape and reinstall it again and work at it after school starts and calms down.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 02:30:56 am by Seemetron » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: