Insimenator.org
June 05, 2020, 10:46:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Not "new" but old person returning (yet another dramatic re-entrance)  (Read 2994 times)
Foxybaby

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2012, 08:57:32 am »

Hi All

Not a newbie-in fact a very oldie, but not been around due to RL getting in the way and disrupting my Sims life  rolleyes Thought best to introduce myself to all the new folk I don't recognise  tongue

I used to do quite a lot of recolouring Sims2 objects in my time, mainly nurseries, maternity & toddler clothes. Don't know if I'll be definately creating again, but it certainly looks possible as my hubbie is working away a lot (thousands of miles away  Cry ) this yr and I only see him every 4 weeks.

So Hello to people who don't know me and apologies to all the oldies who are now fed up of my sporadic appearances  blush
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:14:45 am by Foxybaby » Logged

LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 10:02:36 am »

Hey Foxy I am a fan. I have many of your creations in my game. Thank you for all of your wonderful work and welcome back.
Simply Simful
Creator Of Beautiful Sims
Site Santa!

I Love Creating!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:09:02 pm »

I do too!!! Welcome home!!!

Hugs!

SS   Rock

Today is a gift and tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 02:27:36 pm »

Welcome back.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 04:01:59 pm »

It gets even more dramatic-she came 11 weeks early-she's almost 1 (next Saturday). I get my evenings though for Sims!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: