Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:29:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freakout Tweak  (Read 2915 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2012, 12:45:46 am »

I just got the sims 3 supernatrual yesterday and already I found something so aggravating I just have to ask someone to make a mod to fix it. Apparently when the moon is full your sim will start to freak out even if they get a good moodlet from it, but they will stop everything they are doing just to freak out and the full moon lasts for quite a few sim hours. I would like a mod that tweaks this to where they only freak out possibly twice during the entire full moon or not at all. I have the most recent update for my sims game 15.0.135.018001. I have the expansion packs, World Adventures, High-End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night, Generations, Town Life Stuff, Pets, Showtime, and Supernatural. Greatly appreciated if anyone could do this for me.  Cheesy

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
megativity13

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:52:27 pm »

There's a mod here that stops the freak outs

This hack kills the freakout, but not the lunacy (I like the +40 buff) - you'll still get the "lunatic embrace" / "lunatic slap" etc. popups, but they don't stomp anything, from what I've seen.

feed the hungry while testing your vocabulary
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »

Perfect that sounds exactly like what I was looking for and yet still keeps the lunacy moodlets! Thank you Mega!  Cheesy

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: