Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 02:18:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF : This Lovely Hair  (Read 4093 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
honeychyld

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2012, 08:50:48 am »

Hello :)

I was browsing all the wonderful sims people have shared, and came upon a lovely one by ReginaS. The hair on the sim is beautiful, and I'm wondering if anyone may know where I can get it. ReginaS wasn't too sure who the creator was (which was stated in the content list).

I have searched around,and it could be several different hairs ( alpha-edited I think), however I don't know who the creator of this specific recolor is.

The link to ReginsS' sim is here:

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,109186.0.html

Thank you so much for your time :)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:09:57 am »

I'm pretty sure that's a donation hair from Peggy, but she has sooo many hairs in there (400+ pages) it's a bit of a nightmare to stroll through for you right now. It would be place for you to start looking, though. Smiley

Here.

If it is one of her pay hairs, you could probably get it for free, if you so choose, at the booty.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
honeychyld

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 04:44:43 pm »

Hi : Thank you so much for the reply.

Oh I know, Peggy has SO many hairs it's a bit daunting lol! But I'll start going through them, hopefully I'll find it.

I was also thinking it may be a retexture of CoolSims hair #32 (free). It looks like Lady Gaga hair and has a version with and without a bow.

http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=32

But once again, trying to find the creator of this particular retexture  Headwall

I'll start at Peggy's site as per your suggestion.

Thank you Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 05:35:09 pm »

I saw the one by Coolsims and thought it might be it, but, if you look at the ends of the hair in the front, Coolsims hair is even while the one ReginaS used is not. In my searching I found a picture of the one you're looking for (or at least looking like it), and credit was given to Peggy for it. I started looking for you, but after 200 pages in, I looked at the clock and realized I had to dash.

Hopefully you find it.

Oh, and if I may say, your username is so much fun to say. I love it, Honeychyld. Smiley

Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 05:47:06 pm »

I'm sure it is on Peggyzone, but I can't access the website right now.
I found this image on the hair gallery, which is labeled 'Payhair 43' but I don't think such a hair exists.

honeychyld

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 06:23:49 pm »

@ caffeinated.joy : Aww thank you so much for doing that I really appreciate it Smiley I thought it was CoolSims hair with a major edit of the mesh since the actual textures seemed similar, but you may be right after all that it's not the same one.

As for my name, I used that on a 3D chat program I used to frequent a few years ago. It's somewhat a combination of what my real name means and a song I was listening to at the time LOL!.

@ Dullahan Yes, that looks more like the hair on ReginaS's sim for sure Smiley I did find it on Peggy's site (pg. 43 is the blonde ) The texture seems entirely different ( which was what drew me to ReginaS's hair in the first place). But perhaps that sim's hair was photoshoped?  huh

It's probably as close as I'll get to that hair.

Thank you all so much for your efforts, I sincerely appreciate it Smiley

*huggles*
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 07:05:56 pm »

Another place you could try looking is Garden of Shadows. It's possible someone there has done a texture edit. They're often retexturing/colouring Peggy hairs and offering them up for download there.

Edit: Browsing through GoS brought some measure of success. I have found a possible winner here. It's not the hair used in ReginaS's sim, but it's close. I'll continue to look and post anything else if I find it.

Another here. (You have to scroll down to see it)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 07:23:13 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

honeychyld

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 10:45:37 pm »

O__O You know, I checked GoS, and apparently my search skills are lacking lol! I don't know where you dug those up; during my search I never came across those threads o.O

Those look awesome Smiley

Thank you soo much!! <333
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: