Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 01:48:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male to Female conversion of this Uniform. :D  (Read 2339 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2012, 09:42:50 pm »

Okay, so first and foremost, I love Nitsuki and the amazing work Nitsuki does. But I am currently making an Anime like story for my Sims, soooooo I was wondering, if there was a way to make this:

To a female attire. Why do you ask? Because it'll add the twist in my story that I am looking for. I truly wish for this twist to happen, because without it. Well, it'll totally suck -.-" So, yeah. Anyway, I will shall direct too the post it's self. So, you don't have to search away on the site. It'll not start a download or what not. HOWEVER, you'll need Google Chrome, because well, its in Chinese. Again...I LOVE YOU NITSUKI! Awesome work, hun. Here is the link:

http://nitsukimiyazawa.blog.163.com/blog/static/175754832201101391027277/

And I am sorry, I did save the picture from Nitsuki's site, hence why Nitsuki's name is on the picture. I want people to see Nitsuki's amazing work hehehehehe

Thanks in advance Cheesy

P.S. I hope there was no hotlinking o.O
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:48:13 pm by Levera » Logged

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: