Insimenator.org
January 25, 2020, 05:19:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enable hit on, sweet talk, charm, suggestion,  (Read 2682 times)
peterskywalker

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:54 am »

Hello my name is peter cellarius.

Would anyone be willing to make a mod that does not hide the hit on, sweet talk, charm, and suggestion interactions when your long and short term relation are high than 70/80. It would be most appreciated.

My I have all expansion packs as well as Best of business collection (kitchen and bath stuff, H&M stuff) fun with pest collection (Mansion and Garden stuff, and Family fun stuff) and the sims 2 holiday party pack.

Thanks again for your time,

Peter Cellarius

don't mess with the fox...

or you'll be sorry

pic by rainedothack
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 03:05:33 am »

It's already done and it's right here on this site http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,15483.0.html , works fine for me and I have all EP's and play on M and G.
peterskywalker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:19:54 am »

Thank you so much for the link. Sorry if this reply is late. Never would have thought to check in the older ep sections, as I assumed those mods were incompatible.

don't mess with the fox...

or you'll be sorry

pic by rainedothack
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:48 pm »

Glad I could help Peter , my pleasure. Squinge (and later Chaavik) did a fantastic job of updating most , if not all , of the mods that needed tweaking. I can't imagine playing without so many of those great mods. If I find something I want and don't yet have , I just work backwards. Starting by seeing if there is an AL version(or M and G) , then Freetime , BV etc. A quick peak at my hacks folder shows I use 78 different Squinge mods  shocked
He sure made the game more enjoyable in a bunch of ways. I'm a hack/mod addict so if you ever need anything else , don't hesitate , I'll try to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: