Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:27:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enable hit on, sweet talk, charm, suggestion,  (Read 4814 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
peterskywalker

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2012, 12:30:54 am »

Hello my name is peter cellarius.

Would anyone be willing to make a mod that does not hide the hit on, sweet talk, charm, and suggestion interactions when your long and short term relation are high than 70/80. It would be most appreciated.

My I have all expansion packs as well as Best of business collection (kitchen and bath stuff, H&M stuff) fun with pest collection (Mansion and Garden stuff, and Family fun stuff) and the sims 2 holiday party pack.

Thanks again for your time,

Peter Cellarius

don't mess with the fox...

or you'll be sorry

pic by rainedothack
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 03:05:33 am »

It's already done and it's right here on this site http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,15483.0.html , works fine for me and I have all EP's and play on M and G.
peterskywalker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 11:19:54 am »

Thank you so much for the link. Sorry if this reply is late. Never would have thought to check in the older ep sections, as I assumed those mods were incompatible.

don't mess with the fox...

or you'll be sorry

pic by rainedothack
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:26:48 pm »

Glad I could help Peter , my pleasure. Squinge (and later Chaavik) did a fantastic job of updating most , if not all , of the mods that needed tweaking. I can't imagine playing without so many of those great mods. If I find something I want and don't yet have , I just work backwards. Starting by seeing if there is an AL version(or M and G) , then Freetime , BV etc. A quick peak at my hacks folder shows I use 78 different Squinge mods  shocked
He sure made the game more enjoyable in a bunch of ways. I'm a hack/mod addict so if you ever need anything else , don't hesitate , I'll try to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: