Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:48:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Age YA & MATY No Adult to Elder  (Read 2563 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2012, 12:18:28 pm »

I was wondering if I should be concerned about the conflict found by Sims 2 HCDU between
Squinges NoAgeYA (part of Mega College Pack) and MATY No_Adult_To Elder (allows Adults aging to elder to keep their adult posture).

I've had both in-game for a long time. I finally got the HCDU to work properly (I've got windows 7) and the scan reported the conflict.  Thanks.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 03:02:03 pm »

When using the HCDU, it's a good idea to keep one thing in mind. It doesn't guarantee to find conflicts per se. It finds the hacks in your game modifying the same behaviours and, as such, may conflict. When you're having a problem, the HCDU is a good starting point, but not a fail safe. Smiley

With this in mind, if you're not having any problems, then it's a judgement call you'll have to make whether to keep them both in or not. If you are having problems, then you'll need to decide which one you want to keep. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 06:15:33 pm »

No problems that I am aware of - we will see what happens I a few Adults about to become Elders. Thank you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: