Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:02:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm back after a long long time  (Read 4249 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Craigsters

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2012, 06:41:05 pm »

There was a steam sale tonight on Sims 3 games, most of them where half in price, steam has 15 Sims 3 games at there store, I bought 8 of them, hope I picked the right ones?

The Sims 3  
The Sims 3 Generations
The Sims 3 World Adventures
The Sims 3 Fast Lane
The Sims 3 Outdoor Living Stuff     
The Sims 3 Ambitions  
The Sims 3 High-End Loft     
Sims 3 Pets  

paid $94.93 USD for all seven

I'll buy more expansions and stuff packs another time during another steam sale , I was surprised the site here remembered by username and password, sites change servers and user types, orgs, nets, coms etc

I signed into ea site for the Sims 2 a month or so ago  seen I had about 7 Sims 2 games as well, but gave them away to my sisters years and years ago, my ea nick is sretsgiarc or  sretsgiarc69, have to register my Sims 3 in 21 minutes when steams done installing them, so I hope it's one of them!..

my modthesims2 nick is C_Guy but the site is giving me a hard time over my password and wont let me sign in!..

wish my Credit card wasn't maxed out, I'd donate here in a heart beat, best fan site ever!..

thank you to those maintaining it and contributing wonderful mods  thx Craig

I was surprised that no university expansion has been released yet

thought it be fun to build houses and torture  some Sims again, got tired of RPG's and FPS  games

hope Eric and Kathy are still around?

I remembered a few Sims 2 fan Sites, and found this one again using peoples names with the Sims 2, could never  remember the word insimenator
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 07:04:00 pm by Craigsters » Logged

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 11:30:31 pm »

Hi Craigsters.

To make a very, very long story short, Kathy and Eric (referred to as K & E from this point on) are no longer around. Back in 2008 a few things happened:

K & E disappeared and sold the site to one Walt, with no word to their site members or staff, or even an offer to us to buy the site for ourselves.

Walt, who admittedly knew nothing of the Sims or the community, wanted to make money off of us by introducing "premium memberships", which incited a huge revolt.

It was discovered K & E had been gaining profit from the site (I don't know if you recall, but they had, on more than one occasion, promised all money earned went back into the site).

Walt continued to alienate the members and site staff, offered to make us a part of his profiteering by offering us salary (well he offered to pay me, but I can't speak for anyone else).

After dealing with his continued blundering around the site, breaking codes and alienating members and staff, we staged a grand revolt and rebuilt.

That's essentially it, but if you want to know more, then you can read more dirty details here. Welcome back! 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Craigsters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 11:49:22 am »

I haven't been around in the Sims community and or fan sites sense possible late 2005, I started playing Doom 3 and got hooked on it back then!..

I tried to return to the community a few times over the years, but FPS and RPG's  kept me busy, skyrim is fun but has more bugs than the Sims games, and no one has fixed the bugs for it properly yet!..

I'm the one that's gonna die when it's time for me to die,So let me live my life the way I want to!.-J.Hendrix
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 10:09:56 am »

Hiya Craigsters, welcome back to the new old InSim.
Darkangellove
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 06:19:56 pm »

Welcome back  Cheesy
CamKrist
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 08:06:24 am »

Similar matter has already been discussed at yahoo answers. I can post the link if needed

I'm on Twitter and my essay
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: