Insimenator.org
January 23, 2020, 12:56:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TS2 engagement hugs enabled as normal interaction  (Read 1498 times)
lumberjack

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2012, 10:21:35 am »

greetings- =)

i like the less common and more rarely seen animations in the game- ones that are available from Base Game- such as after a sim proposes engagement to another sim, they do a hug that's seen at no other time. it's actually a well done animation and very sweet.

there are actually two of them-- if the guy proposes, the girl throws her arms around him and picks her feet up off the ground, and if the girl proposes the guy's reaction is a male appropriate reaction--- it's actually refreshing there are gender specific hugs for this Sim Event since most of the animations in the game are female only & look terrible when the dude does them. major eye-hurt.

it would be nice if these hugs were available the same way Eaxis did them- gender specific so the girls remain girly & the guys aren't sissies.

the actual proposal isn't necessary- just the hugs.

i guess if the hugs are separated- one could also use the ring proposal too as a gift giving animation --separately--- but it's just an idea.

it's all about the hugs = )

my specific game is Base through Pets. also have FFS & GLS stuff packs.
i have
-no- interest in any other EPs - even after playing nearly a decade.
these animations are however from the Base Game and should be good for any config - but what do i know - i'm not a coder.

seems like anything coded with Boiling Oil's or Cyjon's smarter EP handling or game add-ons borrowing Pescado's code would help with this since many people already have these in their game - and if not - wouldn't hurt to direct them to it. i know Cyjon has a tutorial on his site for anyone who wants to use that code & Boiling Oil over at Leefish is pretty much the same way.

thanks in advance for reading & considering-- and also thanks for the forum-- been playing since 2004 & have used insim since the beginning--- totally great site with uber longevity & i appreciate that it has stood the test of time. stay cool  cool
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 12:25:36 pm by lumberjack » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: