Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:47:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Tonfa and related Hitman Reborn accessories please!  (Read 11985 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 08:04:43 pm »

Basically, the code for posting images is the same as what you were already doing, but it has to be an image you are hosting yourself on your own image hosting account (on Photobucket, Imageshack, or whichever you like). It can't be from anyone else's site or image hosting account, because then you are stealing their bandwidth.

When you see a picture you want to share, right click on it to save it to your computer, go to your image host, upload it to your account, and then post it to a forum.

Pretty much any forum you go to will have rules against hotlinks, so this is a good habit to get into.
Thank you for giving me the instructions so patiently. I'll insert the pictures in the top post, tell me if i do that wrong please!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 08:30:39 pm »

You had it right, save for the code tags. They were causing your images to appear in code rather than picture format, so I went in and removed them. All is correct now. Thanks, ravenmuse.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 10:31:08 pm »

You had it right, save for the code tags. They were causing your images to appear in code rather than picture format, so I went in and removed them. All is correct now. Thanks, ravenmuse.
Phew, finally! Smiley

Thank you.

Now just gonna wait if anybody's interested in doing this request~
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: