Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:51:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Tonfa and related Hitman Reborn accessories please!  (Read 11902 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ravenmuse

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2012, 12:33:44 am »

Hello!
I've been around many websites, try to find someone who wish to do this request for me.
So like the title says, would anyone please help to do the request of tonfa accessories?

Details:
Two tonfas on both sides behind the sim's arms, sim's hands would be hold on each one's handle. (you can see the pictures in the bulletin area)

PS: Will be appreciated if other weapons of the Hitman Reborn series (such as the whip of Dino, Vongola boxes, Tsuna's gloves, Hibari's handcuff, Mukuro's trident etc) could be made!!! Smiley)  I know i'm greedy! i really wish the Hitman Reborn relates items on the Blue Chilli japanese web could be somehow convert into avaiable for the sims 3, i'm saying just using those as references, as i'm aware of the rules on that site.

Thanks a lot! Smiley

The EPs i have: WA, Ambitions, Late night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons
The SPs i have: High-end, Fast Lane, Outdoor, Master Suite

Hibari's tonfa picture:

Handcuff weapon:

Vongola box weapons (as accessories):
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:09:29 am by ravenmuse » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 12:59:30 am »

Can you please edit your post to include images? Not everyone will know what you're referring to, and it's unfair to expect us all to look it up on Google to see what you want. Smiley

Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ChocoMog

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 09:27:00 am »

Will these work? Reborn and BloodRayne tonfas. :kiss:

http://bluechili.tubakurame.com/vxf/vxf10.html

http://bluechili.tubakurame.com/vxf/vxf11.html

http://rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_8.htm

*I love the FF7 compilation and Nintendo*  (currently fighting cancer and asperger's. please forgive my chemo-brain) ^^;
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 10:09:30 am »

Certainly, but...if you're looking for the tonfas, why don't you download the ones on Blue Chilipepper?

ChocoMog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 10:59:05 am »

Because I'm not ravenmuse, silly~  Wink

*I love the FF7 compilation and Nintendo*  (currently fighting cancer and asperger's. please forgive my chemo-brain) ^^;
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 11:33:38 am »

*laughs at self*

Well, isn't my face red? This is just what I get for trying to be all coherent and smart before I've had coffee. You'd think I'd learn.  DOH2

Well, ravenmuse...there you go! Tonfas to download. *slinks off to drink more coffee*

ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 07:37:03 pm »

*laughs at self*

Well, isn't my face red? This is just what I get for trying to be all coherent and smart before I've had coffee. You'd think I'd learn.  DOH2

Well, ravenmuse...there you go! Tonfas to download. *slinks off to drink more coffee*

Sorry that i made you uncomfortable, i wasn't mean to expect you to search the reference by yourself to make you feel unfair.
I just didn't expect that my pose would be replied so quickly.
And yes, the tonfa picture is like that one in the blue chilipepper website,
but i wish if i could find any tonfa accs for The sims 3, as that website's items are only for the sims 2 i think....
Thanks a lot!
ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 07:38:15 pm »

Thanks for your reply. But ummm... are there any tonfas for the sims 3 instead of the sims 2?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 08:10:42 pm »

Ah, if you need the Sims 3, then this is in the wrong section. This is for Sims 2, which is why you were shown Sims 2 content.

Thread moved. Please post all Sims 3 requests here. Also, please amend the initial post to list what EP/SP you have.

ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 08:46:15 pm »

Ah, if you need the Sims 3, then this is in the wrong section. This is for Sims 2, which is why you were shown Sims 2 content.

Thread moved. Please post all Sims 3 requests here. Also, please amend the initial post to list what EP/SP you have.

Ooops...sorry again. I found this request site on MTS.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:02:11 pm by ravenmuse » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 09:21:31 pm »

I apologize if it seems I'm picking nits, but please only post images from your own third party image hosting account. Hotlinks are not permitted. Also, out of respect for people with slower connections, we ask you limit yourself to no more than three images per request post. Thanks.

Read more about hotlinks here.

ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 09:46:56 pm »

I apologize if it seems I'm picking nits, but please only post images from your own third party image hosting account. Hotlinks are not permitted. Also, out of respect for people with slower connections, we ask you limit yourself to no more than three images per request post. Thanks.

Read more about hotlinks here.

Thanks for pointing that out. I have trouble insert the images, would you mind giving me some instructions?
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 11:07:49 pm »

What host are you using? It's pretty basic, but I could give you more specific help if I knew the site.
 Smiley

Most image hosting sites will provide you with the IMG code you need to post to a bulletin board. It will look something like this:

Code:
[IMG]image url[/IMG]

ETA: If you would like a more complte example with of an IMG code with the URL, look below:

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/caffeinatedjoy/Insim%20RP/College%20Life/GenePlaypuddle1.jpg[/IMG]

The above code will yield the following:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:19:55 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged

ravenmuse

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 04:55:04 am »

What host are you using? It's pretty basic, but I could give you more specific help if I knew the site.
 Smiley

Most image hosting sites will provide you with the IMG code you need to post to a bulletin board. It will look something like this:

Code:
[IMG]image url[/IMG]

ETA: If you would like a more complte example with of an IMG code with the URL, look below:

Code:
[IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g54/caffeinatedjoy/Insim%20RP/College%20Life/GenePlaypuddle1.jpg[/IMG]

The above code will yield the following:

Something like the following? Tell me if i do it wrong.
Code:
[IMG]http://static.zerochan.net/Hibari.Kyoya.full.925436.jpg[/IMG]
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 09:58:06 am »

Basically, the code for posting images is the same as what you were already doing, but it has to be an image you are hosting yourself on your own image hosting account (on Photobucket, Imageshack, or whichever you like). It can't be from anyone else's site or image hosting account, because then you are stealing their bandwidth.

When you see a picture you want to share, right click on it to save it to your computer, go to your image host, upload it to your account, and then post it to a forum.

Pretty much any forum you go to will have rules against hotlinks, so this is a good habit to get into.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: