Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 12:25:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone make this body mesh?  (Read 2441 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ingridwenell

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2012, 04:52:25 pm »

Hi! Anyone else that misses the cute infants from the sims 2? I am so tired of the stupid blankets that makes the babies look like hot dogs in sims 3!

Can anyone make a body mesh that looks like the infants in sims 2? Convert the babies from sims 2 into sims 3? make them look like this: [picture snipped, essentially "with legs"]?

Please, this would make me the happiest girl on earth!

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:39:33 pm by Theraven » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 06:39:10 pm »

I don't think it exists, and it's not an easy task. Its easier to make a blanket for existing legs than to make legs when there's no texture or animation for them.

Also, could you please reupload pictures instead of using my picture links? I know Tinypic does not have bandwidth issues, but still. It is polite to do so, and a good habit to learn. People generally don't like if you "borrow" their picture links (for some sites it drains bandwidth, such as Photobucket), and we don't allow hotlinking.

As for the PM you sent me, I don't make custom content for TS3 at the moment, so I can't help you with it.

And finally, posting in one place is enough, so I've deleted the topic in the WCIF section.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: