Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:43:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF AMA Sims Makeup Display?  (Read 2486 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2013, 02:32:44 pm »

Oh long time no see Insimmers! I didn't think I'd ever be back with another WCIF but my computer got struck by lightning and it fried my harddrive so unf ortunately I lost all my downloads and I am once again starting over on my laptop, but it's not all bad I had about 3 gigs of stuff on a flash drive so I'm not completley vanilla. I am on the search for a things and one of those things is something I've googled but nothing at all has come up! I'm looking for AMA Sims makeup display stand. I won't link to the only picture I've ever seen bcoz it is the adult site but if any ADULTS is interested in helping me it's under completed contests the Hazel sim makeover and it's page 3 any and all help would be much appreciated.  I had it at one time but I cannot for the life of me remember where I found it!!  I would love love love to have it again in my game.  thanks again everyone!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 03:44:29 pm »

Just to clarify...is the picture on our adult site or another adult site?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 05:12:00 pm »

You can find it here http://gameisland.ru/taxonomy/term/45?page=1 or here http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts2/gameisland/shops/
The pic  ( which is at ISA) that you mentioned shows part of the makeup shop , the cosmetics shop is a nice add on for that as well. I looked at my stuff and it looks like I'd somehow missed that hair recoloring set , which I could use for salons , drug stores etc. Now , I have to snag that and bloat my dl folder still further. This , I am holding you responsible for  Cheesy Happy simming!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 10:57:37 pm »

*Squeals* shocked OMG! I loove you thank you so much! I would never have thought to look on game island..although I had a funny feeling it was somewhere on the booty as it was nowhere in the graveyard.  thanks again so so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: