Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 08:56:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Emblem: Marth's Tiara  (Read 2470 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DezyandCream

View Profile
« on: January 24, 2013, 12:33:24 pm »

This is my very first time making a request on here, only because it is very necessary. I've been on every possible website seeking Marth's (Fire Emblem) tiara and none of them were any help. If it is possible for someone to create this accessory for me it would be greatly appreciated.

Details:

• Color: Gold
  • Position: It shouldn't be on top of his head, but in between the top and his bangs.

EPs
-Sims 2
-Sims Nightlife
-Sims Season
-Sims: Family Fun Stuff
-University
-Nightlife
-Pets
-Seasons
-Bon Voyage
-Freetime
-Apartment Life

SPs

-Family Fun Stuff
-Glamour Life Stuff
-Celebration Stuff
-H&M Fashion Stuff
-Teen Style Stuff
-Kitchen & Bath Interior Design Stuff
-IKEA Home Stuff
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 01:55:46 pm by DezyandCream » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 01:04:07 pm »

A couple of things:

Can you please not hotlink? It steals bandwidth and tends to make site owners angry. Instead, whenever you want to share a picture you see somewhere, save it to your own computer and upload it to your own account on the third party image host of your choice (Photobucket, Imageshack or whatever you like). Pretty much any forum you visit will have a "no hotlinks" rule, so this is a good habit to get into. In the meantime, I have removed the image you have posted because it is a hotlink. You can edit the post to add it from your image host account.

Next, whenever you make a request, please list your EPs and SPs, so whomever decides to fulfill your request can be sure it is made compatible with your game. It wouldn't do to have something needed a mesh from and EP/SP you don't have, right? It would be great if you could please add this information to your request.

Thanks! Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: