Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 12:14:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to convert this CC from TS3 to TS2?  (Read 3237 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DezyandCream

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2013, 09:54:53 pm »

I found a headband as an accessory after searching for hours, though saw that it was for TS3 and for female sims. Is it possible to convert this CC so it will work for TS2 and be worn by male sims?

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/newsea/downloads/details/category/sims3-accessories-glasses/title/newsea-elf-headband-accessory/id/1056940/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 10:01:18 pm »

Since it's an item hosted on TSR, you can probably be confident in assuming they won't look too kindly at it being mangled (so to speak) and shared. Given who the creator is, you can be double sure. They're not at all friendly about sharing over there.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
DezyandCream

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »

Since it's an item hosted on TSR, you can probably be confident in assuming they won't look too kindly at it being mangled (so to speak) and shared. Given who the creator is, you can be double sure. They're not at all friendly about sharing over there.

I found a free Newsea headband that was converted from TS3 to TS2, though still is for female sims. If there is a possibility someone can convert the headband for male sims and make it look more like the picture below, then I will appreciate it immensely.

Here's the download link to the converted file

*link removed*
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 05:41:20 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 05:47:51 pm »

Newsea's TOU doesn't allow for modification of their creations and, in the interests of being neutral, we ask creators to respect creator TOU.  Also, when linking to a download, please link to the original site where it can be found. I know it's frustrating and this is something you really want for your game. If someone wants to try to take a crack and making this for you instead of converting something from Newsea, then, of course, they are welcome to. Let's hope someone can. Smiley Thanks.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: