Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:15:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Gravestones For One Person  (Read 4551 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2013, 12:39:05 am »

So, I am going to try and explain this slowly and cautiously, seeing I am not that easy at explaining things

So, here it is. I am making a story. Well, the main family thus far is the Coldbane family. Viktor's parents are Margaret and Vincent, they are deceased. Then there is Melissa's parents Michael and sadly I can't remember his wife's name to save my life. ANYWAY, well, ya know there should only be four urns. One for each other the deceased. Ha ha ha, not the case.

There is now seven urns, and one gravestone. Because Margaret Coldbane wanted a gravestone and an urn apparently.

So. uhm..What do I do now? Do I restart the hood? Seeing that is two, can I delete one of them? I mean...This is sad...And I am like...Nervous, because if I have to start over...I am going to be a happy camper

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:46:49 am »

You could try deleting one of the spares. Just make sure you save the game before you do, just in case.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:55:47 am »

The only reason why that worries me...Is because I've heard that it can corrupt the game. I just have no clue why on earth there is now two. This is why I do not kill off Sims, its just to much work. And you end up with more urns than anything. Soon their house will be nothing but urns >.<

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:07:48 am »

This is why I suggested making sure you save your game before you try. Or you could move the tombstone to a community lot.

Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 01:15:33 am »

That seems like a good idea. But...I am not sure why..They can mourn one of the urns, just not the other. I think. I have no clue what went wrong...I think they do not want to leave, so they wanted two burial things -.-" Those selfish Sims

HobbesED

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 09:54:22 am »

If you have qualms about deleting them, simply move the excess urns/gravestones into someone's backpack. They're not deleted, so you haven't changed anything. Plus they're not on the lot to where someone mourns at them or to where ghosts will arise from them.

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 11:23:41 am »

Hmmm I could actually do that. I just have no clue how it happened....

Thank you, Joy. And

Thank you, Hobbes

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 11:59:34 am »

You're welcome, Yazoo.

How it happened usually breaks down to a conflict somewhere. There's a chance it could have been a random bug, because EA games are good at them, but if you have any mods/hacks in your game, it's possible one or more of them are conflicting.

Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 03:06:47 pm »

Well, I do got a program that scans for conflicting hacks/mods. So I am going to scan again. That and hope its a glitch lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: