Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:34:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF This OFB Fix/Hack  (Read 1673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2013, 11:37:26 am »

Hello and good morning Insim! I am here again with another WCIF because google is not being cooperative with me.. (go figure) anyway I am looking for the OFB makeover chair fix tthat fixes the broken interaction of "give makeover" it also made it to where if a sim had gold cosmetology badge it would never give a unsuccessful makeover.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about I am in desperate need of this again for my salons but I have no idea where I found it at. I believe it was called the Ug- no more chair fix and it was specifically for the give makeover interaction  because apparently EA broke the interaction by only allowing a FREE makeover even with the price set to redicilously cheap! Any help would be very much appreciated.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:57:26 am »

I found the original thread where you asked this question here a couple of years ago. Smiley

Click me! You'll like it!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:33:08 pm »

Indeed I did!  Even back then I had no idea where it was lol!  Yay though I am glad I found it once again for the third time. I had no idea I  already made a thread like this but I had that odd feeling of Deja'vu because I know I needed it in my game but didn't realize I asked here. Anyway thanks Joy you have been most helpful  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: