Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Recoloring Question] Cannot recolor pet objects?  (Read 3798 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jemcrystal

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2013, 09:31:49 am »

No Resource Tree appears in SimPE when trying to recolor pet objects.  All EP/SP.  Everything installed correctly with the latest and greatest.  I can recolor other objects just fine.  Pets auto checked in preferences.  I've seen pet objects recolored so what gives?  

As far as I can tell the Collections EP's mess SimPE up.  I seem to be able to access anything in SimPE so long as it did not come from a Collections EP.  I'm not sure if reinstalling my entire game to get the Collections EP's out of my system would be wise.  If I remember correct from a PC I used to own uninstalling and reinstalled TS2 is impossible.  It doesn't run right at reinstall.  Think instead I'll update my roommate's graphic card and install TS2 with the correct EP's on his PC.  Then if really need to recolor Pets, Mansion, and Family Fun I'll have it.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 07:09:54 am by Jemcrystal » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: