Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:07:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Desperate for Monkees Bedding  (Read 7018 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimDiva

View Profile
« on: March 14, 2013, 02:55:13 pm »

Hello.  I'm desperately looking for someone who can make some Monkees bedding for my Sims 2 game.  If there is anyone who can help me out, I will be willing to send them the picture, pattern, and logo for the bedding itself, as I'm in desperate need for my Sims to sleep in Monkees bedding.  If someone could please help me out, that would be appreciated.  Thanks. 

Also, is there a web page where I can download Monkees bedding for the Sims 2?  I would also like help with that as well.  Thank you.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 03:07:25 pm »

Can you please post pictures of what you're looking for please (without hotlinking)?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimDiva

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 08:55:13 pm »

I have some reference material i'll send now.  Sorry for the delay.  Thanks.

This picture comes from the Sunshine Factory website.  This pic should be used for the double bed.

The logo shown here should be used for the pillows of both the single and double beds.

*DO NOT HOTLINK*

And this paisley pattern, which should be used for the single bed, is from Bing Images, under the Shutterstock.com website.

Would these help?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:35:29 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 09:39:11 pm »

Please don't hotlink, as I requested in my previous post. Only share images from your own third party image hosting account. I've removed your images, but you are welcome to edit your post to add them again, as long as you do so properly. Save the images to your computer and then upload them to Photobucket, Imageshack, or whatever site you use. Then you can share them here. Hotlinks are never allowed.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and move this to the requests section.

Thanks.

SimDiva

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 09:59:59 pm »

I'm also sending you a pic to amke the sheets for the double bed only:

If you know someone who would be willing to fulfill my request for the Monkees bed sheets for the Sims 2 game, it would help me very much.  Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 10:26:10 pm by SimDiva » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 10:36:59 pm »

Please don't hotlink, as I requested in my previous post. Only share images from your own third party image hosting account. I've removed your images, but you are welcome to edit your post to add them again, as long as you do so properly. Save the images to your computer and then upload them to Photobucket, Imageshack, or whatever site you use. Then you can share them here. Hotlinks are never allowed.

Also, I'm going to go ahead and move this to the requests section.

Thanks.

Please, please, please, STOP hotlinking. When I said you could repost the images, I did not mean from the same sources. Read my post and follow the directions or I will lock this thread.

SimDiva

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 10:58:08 pm »

Cry  I'm sorry.  I don't have a Photobucket account.  I only have a Deviant Art account where I upload all my drawing.  I'm only asking for someone to fulfill my requests.  I apologize.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 11:03:30 pm »

If you don't have a third party image hosting account (it doesn't strictly have to be photobucket, it can be whatever one you choose), then please make one. It's easy to do and you'll find most forums have a strict rule against hotlinks and here we ask you always include images with requests to be sure you're getting what you ask for. If you do a google search for "free image hosting" you'll find many choices. They're easy to use. If you can upload to Deviantart, you'll be able to upload to your image hosting account. It's pretty much the same principle.

Read this for more information on hotlink and why they are bad.

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 12:06:28 pm »

SimDiva, show me where to get the images and a PM of what you want. I have a program that I can make the bedding desired, I do believe. It's been some time since I made any but it's easy and I remember how to do it. I use the Lucas Easy Bedding Texture Creator, which I got years ago from Aussie Topenders Sims 2 or some such site, I believe they're still in existence, so here is a link which will get you there is you should wish to try it for yourself. If not, shoot me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

http://www.aussietopenders-sims2.com/

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: