Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:18:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Onella Drive  (Read 3107 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
nefertiti781

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2013, 08:02:48 am »

Onella drive is a nice family home, kind of modern. this will require all ep's and sp's apart from 70's, 80's & 90's sp i don't have that. no cc has been used. the cc you see in the pictures is the seating around the tree and the mirror floors which are not included in the lot. the mirror floors are from tsr by murano and the seating i cannot remember.

this lot has
3 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
laundry room
open plan downstairs living, kitchen diner.
lovely pool area
1 car garage
small play park for kids.
and a nice fruit and veg garden

the fruit and veg garden i have set you off with some plants and trees already planted, all your sims need to do is look after them   the book shelf has every book from the book shop apart from fiction books. there are all skill book, all recipe books, fishing books, kids books and all compositions for all musical instruments so your sims do not need to go buy those books  the house is fully furnished and decorated and beautifully landscaped. 2 bedrooms are empty as i know some simmers like to decorate some rooms to their own taste and needs. Onella is the Indian meaning for Light 

Download Here:-
http://www.4shared.com/zip/HXVkQZvi/Onella_Drive.html?

* w-800h-600-2227845.jpg (102.08 KB, 800x600 - viewed 5199 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: