Insimenator.org
January 22, 2020, 11:41:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Clothing Mod Request?  (Read 1453 times)
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:16:58 pm »

Hi everyone I have been contemplating asking for this mod for awhile, but I didn't know if anyone was still creating for TS2. I know it's so hard to break away from the splendor that is The Sims THREE lol..anyway I was wondering if there is a mod or hack out there that made it to when a sim plans an outfit that they could choose more than one, like up to atleast 5? I just think its annoying that you have to plan outfit every single day.  If there is a mod like this PLEASE do let me know if not I would like to request it. I just want something very simple    that may be placed on a dresser that enables a full wardrobe change when the sim wakes up they will automatically change into the planned outfit for that day.  Thanks for considering if anyone even does haha.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: