Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:53:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: These seats and so forth  (Read 2755 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Yazoo
Don't Cry Loz

Be Yourself, Don't Let Someone Change You

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2013, 03:28:49 pm »

Okay, so my wife is in the process of going down to make Central Station, HOWEVER, there is one thing...Well, a few things that now stand in her way. The stuff from Central Station. We were both thinking it could be a local hang out for the Gothic Sims. Or even a nice place to go buy clothes and so forth. But sadly, again, there is one thing standing in the way, the stuffs.

We need the table ((Yes, its made of two carts, with a board on top)):

The Sofa. It is a sofa, a love seat, and a chair ((As in the sofa, chair, and love seat have the exact same design. And sorry, its hide to find pictures of this stuff, without the peeps in the way.)):

The Doors and windows. ((I am talking about the door to the bathroom area. And then the doors and windows on the subway train, Beezlebob Jones is in front of the subway train. He is the guy with the blue spikey hair)):

Same picture coming up. We also need the tile that they are standing on. And the wallpaper. Both on the wall of the bathroom, and the wall paper on the subway train:

This would help so very much. Thank you for reading Smiley

And I know I ask for a lot. And I hope...Well, I am not bothering people with all of my requests Sad
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:46:53 pm by Yazoo » Logged

"But... The Planet doesn't approve of that at all. It's doing everything it can to hold us back. That's why it's racking our bodies with pain and filling our hearts with doubt. Now, I should heal you. We will join as a family and strike back at the planet!"-Kadaj

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: