Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 10:21:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Certain Witch/Wand Mod [found]  (Read 2844 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2013, 10:13:56 am »

So I recently decided to get back into Sims 2. I tried Sims 3 again, and I just don't like it at all.

Anyway, I went on a mod hunt for certain mods I had back in the day and there's one I can't find. I don't remember what it was titled as, so my apologizes there. The mod is to remove the wand when a sim turns into a witch. I can't stand seeing the wand whenever my witch sim is casting a spell, it's annoying.

I hope someone here knows where I can find one, without having to sign up for another forum, or give it to me somehow, lol.

Thank you for your time! <3

P.S. My apologies, again, if this has already been asked too. I went through 10 pages of threads and realized by the 6th page all the letters blended together.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:08:16 pm by GypsyEyesHC » Logged

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2013, 11:03:58 am »

I know exactly what mod you're looking for! It's Wojtek's no wand mod. I had a moment of panic when I went to MTS and found the thread gone, but never fear! It took a bit of digging, but I've tracked it down on Wojtek's blog. Don't be afraid of all the Polish. Just scroll down and you'll see two buttons that say "Pobierz" the top one is a 4shared link and the bottom is mediafire.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
GypsyEyesHC
blarg
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 04:07:54 pm »

OMG! I could marry you right now! lol j/k

That's exactly what happened to me when I went to MTS. I remember getting it from there originally. Then when I went there last week, it wasn't there anymore! Although, when I did a search for it on the net, I couldn't find it at all. Thank the stars for you!

Got it. Now I hope it works in the game!

Again, thank you very much!

frak || The bus ticket is mine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: