Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:46:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Farmyard Nursery  (Read 12893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« on: August 28, 2012, 09:00:44 am »

Hi All

A little something for you as I've not been around for a very long time-just a wee re-colouring of some bedding and blankets.

Anyway you get:

Maxis recolours of:
Crib Bedding
Changing Table
High Chair
2 beddings
Wallpaper

And 4 Jonesi blanket recolours. Any objects that are slaved to Jonesi's blanket will show these textures too. You can get Jonesi's fabulous blanket at Black Pearl Sims here
And you can get Impish Parody's single blanket mesh here. These recolours will show up on any Jonesi slaved mesh you have.
The rug mesh is by Helle at Sims2Artists (slaved object), which you can get here.

Download here

* Nursery3.jpg (59.43 KB, 600x450 - viewed 81677 times.)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:07:42 am by Foxybaby » Logged

LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 10:26:26 am »

Love the farmyard motif. Thank you for sharing.
AdeleLeone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 01:23:37 am »

You should have used combination of two colors as the whole room is looking same from every corner and no change in any part of it. Think on this.

-snipped-
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 01:50:05 am »

Hi AdeleLeone,

I'd like to give you something to think on for the next time you present a critique. Whereas everyone is welcome to their own opinion, please keep in mind presenting it in a polite, constructive way is much better than using a proverbial hammer.

For example:

"This is a lovely set; however, I think it might look great if you used an additional colour (other than pink and white) in it as a highlight, just to give it some added depth."

"Should have" comes across as a command, rather than a suggestion, and no one likes to be told what they must create. It may not have been what you intended when you posted, but it is how it comes across. Please consider how you might like to be given critique when critiquing others.

Thank you. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 02:35:27 pm »

Joy, I agree with you - but that user is very likely a bot (notice the signature). I slapped a ban on it, so hopefully it has shut up for good.

(EDIT: removed the signature so people don't accidentally click it)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 04:33:36 pm by Theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 02:57:04 pm »

Ah, I didn't even notice the signature. I blame my stress and lack of sleep. Thanks for picking it up.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 05:06:54 pm »

I never even noticed someone had replied-I thought everyone had deserted the sims forums  shocked

I welcome critique-helps me get things tight, but I couldn't even understand what the poster meant so huge thanks for deciphering that for me  :kiss:-I'm a stickler for matching things-think I may have OCD  Grin

Foxy

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2013, 12:37:15 am »

We're still here Smiley.

This set looks like my rl baby's current one so I love it.  Only difference is my daughter's walls and bedding are Pooh-themed.  Good job on this, now my sim-babies have a wider selection. I have a farmer whose wife is about to give birth and this is perfect for them. Heading off to dl the sports one next Wink.  Thanks!

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: