Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:27:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Classy Casual Conversion-3 Shapes  (Read 8809 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ktkokaq

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2013, 01:27:14 am »

As my first post here at Insim (Yay!), I bring you a set of 4 outfits for 3 different body shapes: Faerie Girl, Athletic Girl, and Well Rounded Sim. The original outfits are by the fabulous creators of JustSims2, and therefore, the textures are NOT MINE! Head on over to get the Maxis shape version. Unfortunately, the site is no longer updated, but the clothes are still great, so I've been converting like a crazy person lately.

Anyway, on to the pictures and links.

Faerie Girl

DOWNLOAD HERE

Mesh by MixdCrysy NOT INCLUDED, get it HERE

Well Rounded Sim

DOWNLOAD HERE

Mesh by jaccirocker NOT INCLUDED, get it HERE

Athletic Girl

DOWNLOAD HERE

Original Mesh by Vanity DeMise, fixed version I used by G-Knee NOT INCLUDED, get it  HERE

From left to right, originals are created by NataliS, Yana, NataliS, and A. All four are categorized as Everyday and Formal, and the center two can also be worn as Outerwear. FG Model is Kallyn Farrell, by me; WRS is her daughter Zei Andrews, born in-game; AG model is Korrin Foster, also born in-game.

Any gapping issues seem to be caused by the poseboxes I used, so don't fret. :-) More of my simple shape conversions can be found at Pinkstar Productions. Enjoy!
Oh, I nearly forgot...

DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE SET FOR ALL 3 SHAPES HERE!!!
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 12:28:11 pm »

Ohhh! KT!!! These look GREAT!!! Thanks for feeding my passion with such beautiful clothes in different shapes!  YAY

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: