Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 06:43:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My dream  (Read 4380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ScarletLevel

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2013, 03:27:13 pm »

Hello creators. My name is Claudia. Please forgive me because I am new and I am not used yet to use a forum. I dream of a couple of sims based on me and my male ball jointed  doll. I play THE SIMS 2 games and I as here if there is a creator who is interested in making my dream come true. I will of course provide the photos as soon as possible but I just wanted to know if such a request is still taken ? Many thanks.

Janus : if that is possible to seem him it will be wonderful.

Precisions : I have all those extensions : SIMS 2 (base game) / Nightlife / Celebrations / Freetime / Open for business / Apartment life / Bon voyage / Seasons / Pets / Teen stuff / Mansion & garden stuff / University.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:42:14 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:30:17 pm »

Hi CladiaJanus.

In order for your request to be accepted, please add pictures of what you want, as well as what EPs/SPs you have. If someone is interested, they'll do it for you, but not until they see what you want.

Thank you!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ScarletLevel

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 03:40:58 pm »

Thank you for answering, I will add my pictures tomorow for sure. could you precise what are Eps and Sp  ? If you mean  the games I have :

The Sims 2 base game plus : Nightlife - Celebration - Pets - Apartment life - Teenagers stuff - Open for business - Mansion and Garden stuff - Seasons - Bon voyage and University
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 04:04:20 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. EP = Expansion packs and SP= Stuff packs.

ScarletLevel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 06:00:19 am »

Thanks Smiley. I have the photos. Should I put them here or start a separate topic ? I am putting them in that one for the moment and if another is needed do not hesitate to tell me.

I am sorry if I ask too much. Here are the photos of me and the BJD : I wish to play both : a female sim of me (first photos) and a male sim based on the doll. Can I ask you if the creation is free ??

Thank you so much.

Precisions : I have all those extensions : SIMS 2 (base game) / Nightlife / Celebrations / Freetime / Open for business / Apartment life / Bon voyage / Seasons / Pets / Teen stuff / Mansion & garden stuff / University.

My Sim : I am sorry I just have those photos because in other ones you will not see my face clearly. All my photos are too much exposed to light so these 4 are the only ones I have, if this is not good tell me and I will try to take other ones.

Admin note: Images moved to first post

Will that be okay ? If a creator is interested please do not hestitate to contact me anytime and ask me something you want to know. In case you need my email is <email removed> and my Skype is <skype contact removed>

Thank you again.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 09:43:05 am by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 09:49:36 am »

Thanks for adding the pictures. Smiley I moved them to your first post so anyone who might be interested can see them right away without having to scroll down in search of them. Also, for your safety I have removed your personal contact information from your reply. It's not safe internet practice to put any personal information (email, phone number) etc on a public forum. If anyone needs to contact you privately, the best way to do so is via our PM (Private Message) system.

And finally, yes, everything made and offered for download here is completely free.

Again, thanks for the additional information. Good luck.

ScarletLevel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 04:04:29 pm »

Thanks a lot. I know I am not a nice "source of inspiration" Wink but with the hands of a creator, for sure, it will become beautiiiful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: