Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:39:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paige and Pheobe Careers From Charmed For Sims 2  (Read 6302 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
thesexyhunter

The Sexy Hunter

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2013, 08:25:37 am »

I Know There Used to be a Paige one on Charmed-Sims But the site is no longer active
the links from the Sims cave are not active either
For Paige she is played by Rose McGowan

Here is A Description of her career in the series
Social Worker Assistant
Social Worker
Whitelighter In Training
Full Time Witch
Dog Walker
Living Aid
Office Assistant
Full Time Whitelighter
And For Phoebe She is  Played By Alyssa Miliano

Here Is A description Of Her Career in the show
Hotel Neptune As A Fortuneteller
 Prue"s Assistant At Bucklands
Secretory As SWA Properties
Full Time Collage Student
Collage Graduate
Advice Columest At The Bay Mirror
Author
Also I Have All Expansion Packs And Stuff pack Except For mansion And Garden Stuff

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 05:31:46 pm by thesexyhunter » Logged

The Sexy Hunter<br />
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:05:44 am »

Hi there.

Can you please do us all favour by not assuming the title of your request is enough information? The title just gives us an idea of what you want. The post should give us the detail. When you ask for something specific, never assume everyone is going to know what you're talking about. (I know I've mentioned this to you before) When someone is going to go through the work of making something for you, the least anyone making the request can do is go through the effort of giving all details. If you want a career, give the specifics of the career. You might think what you've said in your title is enough, but there will be people who don't know what Charmed is or who Paige and Phoebe are, or who never watched the show so wouldn't have the slightest idea what the career would be. or, even if they are familiar with the show, their idea of what a career would look like may be different from what you think it does. Are you looking for two separate careers? What are the specifics of each career (levels, salary, chance cards, etc).

Finally, whenever you make a request, please let us know what EPs/SPs you have.

If you just leave it up to the creator to decide what to make, I can guarantee you won't get what you're looking for. Even more likely is no one will take on the request for you. Please take this advice to heart, because if you continue to make requests like this, you may find them being locked or removed. Take a look at the some of the requests other people make here. Even if we have to nudge for extra details, usually they'll not simply count on their thread title as enough information.

Finally, if you go to Sims Cave (free registration required) you'll find everything (or mostly everything) from Charmed Sims 2 there. When a site closes down, Sims Cave and the graveyard are always the first two places I look.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
thesexyhunter

The Sexy Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 05:48:34 pm »

okay i am sorry i will look on that site and i already checked the graveyard noting was there i will edit my post after i ceck that site

The Sexy Hunter<br />
Meemo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:37 pm »

the Paige Matthews career was mine... PM me your email address and I'll send it to you or you can download it from my yahoo group... simalongameemo

Must control fist of death......
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: