Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:41:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i have a problem  (Read 8685 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
flissycool

View Profile
« on: April 11, 2013, 10:51:13 am »

i dunno what to do i love sims 2 soo much but i know deep down i have to move to the sims 3 its really tough since iam so used to the sims 2 i can't get into the sims 3 and i don't want to be left behind plus Katy Perry is my fave popstar so sims 3 seems perfect for me please help me make a choice as iam stuck Sad

I love sims <3 and Jane Leeves is my actress HIC my fave show forever!!!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 10:58:22 am »

Why would you "have" to move to Sims 3? It's your computer and your game, so play whichever one you want. If you love Sims 2 than play Sims 2. There are still a lo of people playing, so you're not in danger of being left behind yet.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
flissycool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 11:02:41 am »

Thats true i have noticed

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 07:51:57 pm »

I have grown to like Sims 3 somewhat, however TS2 is what I play the most.  I'm waiting for some computer upgrades to fully enjoy both games, but making a choice for one or the other isn't necessary unless you don't have room on your computer for both.

You can always add a Katy Perry Sim to TS2 and have fun with her there too.  Go ahead give yourself the joy of both worlds cool.

Sims by Dasi:

flissycool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 09:36:54 pm »

i suppose i could do that i had another go at playing sims 3 tonight but i was like whatever!

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 05:10:34 am »

I know.  If you really enjoy TS2, Sims 3 may never fully satisfy you.   Luckily I can switch between both so if I fire up Sims 3 and I get bored I can always jump back to old faithful.  I find things I like in both so sometimes I do get a kick out of the newer game.  All boils down to what your particular taste is at the moment.

Have fun what ever you decide Cheesy.

Sims by Dasi:

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 07:06:46 am »

I've got both of them installed, so I can play whichever I feel like playing. Saves me from that dilemma. I mostly use TS2 for storytelling, pictures and making custom content, and play TS3 if I want regular gameplay (but I don't often have time for it, as all my ongoing projects have to do with TS2).

I don't understand why people think they HAVE to choose one, unless it concerns harddrive space, or in some cases the computer specs. You can have both installed without it having anything to do for the game you're playing in the moment. You can only play one at a time, so it doesn't really matter to your computer if you've got one or both installed.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
flissycool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 10:35:48 pm »

for some stupid reason now whenever i load the sims 3 a little thing comes up saying would i like to download the new store content patch i don't even use the store as i don't have enough points and when i say later it freezes and i have to restart my computer so annoying!

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 05:00:36 am »

The store patches are free, as far as I know.

My site:

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
flissycool

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 06:21:55 am »

oh thats good i hate when sites charge you for stuff like that

coffeeTime

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 04:01:15 pm »

You need every patch that comes out. It isn't an accessory it's something EA makes that is necessary to the running of your game.

About your first question, why on earth must you move to sims 3? Some people play sims 3, some play sims2, some play both, some even play sims 1. Find which one you like and play it. You won't be left behind, many people including myself prefer sims 2 because IMO it's the better game.
Issy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2013, 10:29:58 am »

Why would you have to move?  I've been playing Sims 2 since it came out.  I tried Sims 3 but it wasn't my thing and I went back to 2.  You can always give it a try and if you don't like it move back to 2.  Sims 4 is coming out next year, if you still love Sims 2 maybe just wait for that instead...
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2013, 01:57:55 pm »

If I decide to buy TS4 (only if they actually manage to make a better game than TS3, which does not take much, honestly) I'll probably install it alongside TS2 and TS3. I used to have a few games of TS1 too, but no longer know where the CDs are. It was installed on our "ancient" family computer (which is long dead and gone). I like TS2 better anyway...

My site:

Serghov

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 06:18:59 am »

I like Sims 2 more then Sims 3 and I play  Sims 2 more then Sims 2  and that's my choice .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: