Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:52:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 The Elder Scrolls style clothes  (Read 8146 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vryjellis

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2013, 06:37:49 pm »

Hello everyone. I was on google and modthesimsDOTcom looking for some new clothes for my sims and found some medieval things to be quite weak. So I thought after some consideration about Skyrim and Oblivion and how their vanilla outfits (no modded ones) looked legit enough for me. I could not find a single piece of clothing from either game however and my search brought me here. I want to request clothing created from those of Oblivion or Skyrim. I don't know if it's an easy convert or not, but please it would be awesome to create a new town in my Sims 2 game and name it Skyrim or Cyrodiil or something. If at any point I need to be contacted about this request, my email should be viewable on my profile here. thank you anyone who can read this and/or respond

More specifics is that I run the Sims 2 game with every Expansion Pack and every Stuff Pack if this helps
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 07:01:32 pm »

Can you please share some pictures (via your own third party image host account so as to avoid hotlinks) so we know what you are looking for? Yes, the Elder Scrolls games are popular, but not everyone will be familiar with them. In fact, any time you make a request we ask you include at least one (up to a maximum of four) images of what you are looking for to make sure there's no question of what you want.

Thanks!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
vryjellis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 08:18:42 pm »

Not a problem, thank you for helping me clarify. Here is a link to the full list of default clothing worn in Skyrim <http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Clothing>. Please don't stress over making every single piece of clothing in the list. Just a few will do and their male and female counterparts. Here are more links to a few examples of how they look on characters (sorry they're all female, google doesn't have much else better to offer than these) <http://www.burnsson.ch/sylvara/monkeys/mageclothes02.jpg> <http://www.burnsson.ch/sylvara/monkeys/commoners02.jpg>
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 09:08:21 pm »

No problem, vryjellis, though your links need to be in BB code not html. Now, are the links to the images hosted on your site or someone else's? If not, please save the images to your computer and upload them to your Photobucket, Imageshack (or image host of your choice) account, then link to them here. Most sites tend to take issue with bandwidth theft.

If you were trying to make a hyperlink from your first url, it should look like this:

Code:
[url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Clothing]Skyrim[/url]

Image links are as follows:

Code:
[img]image url[/img]

Personally, I wouldn't complain at all if someone took this project up. I've seen lots of Skyrim objects converted to Sims 2, but I haven't found clothing/armour.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 12:31:42 am »

I know you're looking for clothes, but have you been to the PlumbBob Keep? It's a wonderful site mainly focused on 'medieval-ish' and fantasy type stuff.
Here you will find all kinds of 'things' converted from Skyrim.
And here is the full 'closet' of both male and female medieval-ish clothing. You'll have to dig around and search thru the many threads, but I'm positive you'll find something in there that will interest you! Wink

free registration required!

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: