Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:07:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestion of adding an archive forum  (Read 4058 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: April 19, 2013, 12:39:13 pm »

Hello to all insim staff,

have you ever tough about adding an archive forum where lock old post could be move to but still acessable to members that way it would free up the regular forums for newer post?

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 02:40:24 pm »

Not sure if it would work. An archive topic would probably add a whole lot of workload to us moderators, especially considering just how many locked topics there are. Locking the topics in their original place is much better, letting them die off in peace and at the same time being accessible under the original theme without having to look through a whole pile of topics. There's a reason for locking topics (keeping zombies and other unwanted creatures off our lawn).

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:37:54 pm »

It's a pretty intensive process to go through and sort all of those topics and with our luck would probably cause a fireball which would be visible from space. I think we'll stick with the present arrangement.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: