Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 08:35:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A WCIF for my sister WCIF this closets/ wardrobes  (Read 2154 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2013, 08:11:13 am »

Hello everyone and good morning I am here for yet another WCIF but this time this one is for my sister. She doesn't have an account here so I'm asking on her behalf. She would like for one of you guys to watch this YouTube vid and please watch or skip to the 3:36 and the 4:22 mark. She would like to know where she can find the wardrobes or closets in the shot. Thank you for all your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzjxTVzLPQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 08:21:47 am by SimGirl20 » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 10:42:26 am »

If you take a look at the comments, you'll see Vitasims has responded to a question about the closets and believes they can be found at Simcredible. However, I took a look at the sight and couldn't see them there.

The built-in closets, though, look like ones (or recolours) you can find in the game, if you (or your sister) have AL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:30:35 am »

Hi Joy,

Thank you for taking a look for us. We have found both sets and they were indeed at simcredibles site. You really have to scour her site though as it's not free content but rather pieces in the donation set *URBANIST BATHROOM*. The second closet is a white recolor of the first. If you look closely you can see the dead giveaway of the maniquin head. Haha.  Thanks anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: