Insimenator.org
April 01, 2020, 06:50:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete all the things!  (Read 2047 times)
sushigal

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2013, 05:20:21 am »

I have a lot of lots to makeover and one of the most time consuming things is deleting all the stuff I don't want. Pretty much all I want to keep are the lights, windows, doors and floors. I'd love it if there was a mod that could delete all the buy mode stuff from a lot. I know I could move a family in and out of all the residential lots, but it doesn't seem to be any quicker and it's not an option for community lots.
I have all the EPs and SPs. Thanks!
jadeskyee

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:24:58 am »

You could change the community lot to a residential lot and move a family in and out and then zone it back to a community lot. 
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Super Mod

Permanently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 09:59:20 am »

Hammer tool? Lots of clicking, but it only takes me a few minutes to delete all the contents of a room. Once you've done it you can repack the lot or save it in the bin, so you don't have to do it again.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: