Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:59:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF A few mods I've lost  (Read 3717 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:24:18 pm »

I know I'm spamming and I apologize, but I am trying to find all the mods I lost and can't remember where a certain few where. I am also looking for a mod created by squinge that is updated for AL/M&G. Okay here we go I need three that I can think of off the top of my head plus the updated squinge mod. 1) Stop stealing my food!  Sims won't randomly steal other sims food off of restraunt  tables.  (2 Sims don't shield eyes from the sun M&G (Why EA??) (3 This one is going to be difficult but I had a mod that forced sims to turn off the stero and TV before they went to sleep. The updated mod by squinge is his Pets/Strays don't visit residential lots.  I have it in my folder but strays are still showing up. Does anyone know if that mod conflicts with the visitor controller by TwoJeffs?  Thank you for any and all help as usual.
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:03:24 pm »

"No Shade Eyes Salute" by Twojeffs! Wink

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:00:56 pm »

Thank you so much G-Knee. I wasn't aware it was one of twojeffs mods. I am really hoping someone will know where the rest are especially the stero one my teens are driving me bonkers constantly turning the stero on right before they go to sleep Agh!!

Lol stupid predictive text..
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:08:36 pm by SimGirl20 » Logged
SimGirl20
Serial Downloader

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 05:06:08 pm »

-Bump- sorry to double post but I was ju :-\st wondering if anyone has found the stero mod? I really need it in my game. I checked google and sims wiki and it's not on either one. Perhaps someone will know where it is? I would love you forever haha.  Cheesy
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:26:34 pm »

I don't know about turning it off but I think Christianlov has no autonomous TV (and stereo too not sure).  I have some of his hacks in my game and I don't think my stereos get turned on so it may cover both.  His mods are over at MTS2--you could also look for no autonomous stereo and check, hope you find it Smiley.

Sims by Dasi:

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2013, 06:38:13 am »

The first mod sounds like antifoodnap by Pescado.  If you can't find it listed separately on MATY, it should be in the appropriate director's cut.

NoAutonomousStereo by Christianlov.

If does sound like squinge's mod will conflict with TJ's Visitor Controller.  HCDU will tell you for sure.  In anycase, VC will block strays.  I'd just go with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: