Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:37:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Clean Installer  (Read 2632 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Cindra
California Girl

Fun, Fresh, Fierce!!

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2013, 03:59:35 pm »

Hello everybody! I recently saved all my games and programs onto an external HD to free up disc space for something else. I'm trying to play my game again, but my custom content objects are not showing up and my game mods are not working. Clothing, Hair, Makeup cc does show up just fine. All my downloads were saved also. I'm assuming the reason is the Sims 2 Pack Clean Installer. So my question is what directory do I put the Clean Installer?? I haven't played in a while and forgot which folder it's supposed to be in. I'm going to use the saved one from my external HD. I can't install a new one apparently. I just need to know where to put it lol. Thanks in advance for any help. It's greatly appreciated. Smiley
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2013, 04:10:21 pm »

Try going into the game's options, click the asterik to display the custom content dialog, then enable CC.  Restart your game.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:35:04 pm »

The clean Installer is a separate program. It has nothing with whether or not your CC shows up. It's for installing CC (only sims, houses and other sims2pack files), not for making it show up ingame.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: