Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:55:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Child enabled taxi  (Read 5107 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Duine

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2013, 01:40:44 pm »

I have a problem with child call taxi enabled mod.  Not sure what I did wrong but the child can call a taxi to a community and is unable to use the phone booth to go back home. I ran HCDU several times and nothing shows up.  They can also invite another child, but either alone or with a guest the playable sim cannot get home.

Oops, forgot to mention I have all EPs and SPs.  I downloaded the EP3v1

Love all your mods, thanks.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 02:16:42 pm »

It's probably an issue with the mod needing to be updated for EP 8 (AL). This one, according to the original download post is updated for EPs 1-5.

The HCDU is a good tool, but keep in mind it doesn't necessarily find guaranteed conflicts. What it does is find mods affecting the same behaviors and, as such, have the possibility to conflict. It's a great place to start, but sometimes it won't find the problem, or it will list two possibly conflicting mods that work just fine together. With that being said, what I would suggest, just to remove the possibility of a conflict, is take out all other mods and run your game with just the Child enabled taxi mod to see if you still have the same problem. If not, then you have to find the conflict the hard way. If the problem still exists, then it's the mod itself needing to be updated for AL.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Duine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 03:07:19 pm »

Thank you for a quick reply! I'll check other mods.   Grin
LilSister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 06:00:43 pm »

I had the same problem before I had apartment life -at the time I had all expansions thru Mansion and Gardens. What I did was use the Sim Blender (I have one on every community lot along with the bat box) to teleport in an adult or teen family member  and I made them selectable and had them call the taxi to get home.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: