Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:50:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: music aspirations added  (Read 4386 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
coraldey

View Profile WWW
« on: May 14, 2013, 08:54:25 pm »

Hi! Okay I am not a content creator, I am strickly a content user, so I'm not sure how this works or if it's possible. But I was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction if it is possible and someone here can't do it...
 I love the music intruments on this site. http://www.simgedoehns.de.vu/ They are under misc. page 5. The problem is that when sims play them they aren't updated to give them music enthusiasm. My sims are really into their hobbies, so playing instruments and getting no music hobby enthusiam seems a waste.
 Is it possible to fix or add a mod to these intruments to do this? I'm clueless here. I just really love them! I would love ANY help or comments! Thank you!!! Grin

Oh, and I have everything Sims 2, except for Apartment Life.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 09:32:36 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 09:34:03 pm »

I merged your two posts together for you. In the future, if you post something and need to make an addition or correction, please use the edit button to add/change your original post, especially if less than 24 hours have passed. Thanks. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
coraldey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 10:44:05 pm »

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: