Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:48:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 3 deco doors  (Read 5122 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jadeskyee

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2013, 11:42:06 am »

I'm looking for deco doors, I would like to give the illusion of closet doors for a bedroom.  I have tried looking for wallpaper but its not nearly as easy to make wallpaper for sims 3 as it is for sims 2.  I also tried making the closet door as a pattern but what a disaster that was.  This is the closet door I am trying to use.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 12:26:23 pm »

Just a suggestion, but maybe use regular doors, place with Moveobjects, and lock it so no one can use it?

I'm not too familiar with how walls work in TS3, but it is possible to change designs on other objects (as a picture and mask edit), so it might be possible for walls too.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
jadeskyee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 12:43:07 pm »

I think I might take your suggestion.  I don't know much about modding for the sims 3 at all, I just know how to make a basic pattern so walls would be a nightmare for me.  Thanks for your help, that's a great idea. Smiley
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 05:14:28 pm »

Here are some deco doors MTS, BPS, and this one.  MTS and BPS are registration required.

sorry misread the post.  Sad Can't delete my entry.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:28:16 pm by ranabluu » Logged

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: