Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:03:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: jump bug help  (Read 4719 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
emmanuella

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2013, 09:08:17 pm »

Sorry, if I am not putting this in the right place but, could someone please move it to the right area.  I have a problem with my game, this is my first themed hood (western town) that I have.  My problem is that whenever I direct a sim to cook they start out fine with putting food in mix bowl and they even go so far as to cook the food and put onto a platter, then the food disappears and the sim jumps. this happens every time. I tried to see what was going on but I don't know how to read error logs.  I was hoping someone could please tell me what's going on thank you.

* ObjectError_N004_t175.txt (98.96 KB - downloaded 179 times.)
* ObjectError_N004_t2665.txt (99.85 KB - downloaded 190 times.)
* ObjectError_N004_t4013.txt (61.44 KB - downloaded 219 times.)
* ObjectError_N004_t4403.txt (64 KB - downloaded 211 times.)
Dullahan
Lady of the Hunt
Loot Looker

Ok, flex more ; )

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:28:30 pm »

It looks like a problem with custom plates. Are you using any?
I had that problem once when I downloaded some default replacements for my food plates. I would suggest removing those, first.

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:53:24 pm »

It could be a problem with outdated custom plates as already suggested.  Two of the errors you posted suggest that as a possibility, especially with the randomness of the other header information.  It could also be outdated mods.  Get Paladin's Hack Conflict Detection Utility (www.simwardrobe.com under programs), run that, and if you can't make sense of it, post the output file.  Logs\CustomContentObjects.txt could be useful too.
emmanuella

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 03:58:06 pm »

Hello thank you for all the quick replies. I took out my custom plates and I ran the HCDU, I have 0 possible conflicts. I even took out new foods that I put into the game and same thing happens, but I do have the CustomContentObjects.txt

* CustomContentObjects.txt (1050.14 KB - downloaded 13063 times.)
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 04:50:35 pm »

I would start with taking out all your mods (hopefully you keep your mods/hacks in a subfolder for easy locating) and see if the problem goes away. If so, then you'll know one of your problems is with a mod, and it will be a process of finding the one(s) causing it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »

CJ-SmarterFoodServing.package
CJ-CallToMealFix.package
BO - Children Get Bottles.package

These 3 mods are the only ones I saw related to food.  Both Cyjon and Boiling Oil are very conscientious modders that thoroughly test their mods for the EPs they are made for.  Pull out these files and see if the problem goes away.  If it does put one back in at a time until you find the problem.  Then check the modder's site for EP requirements.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 02:17:46 am »

Do you have any custom food, perhaps? A mod/hack could interfere with it.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
emmanuella

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 03:03:08 pm »

Thank you everyone for all your help. Ancienthighway it was those 3 mods that was affecting my game I just took them out and it works now YAY YAY!  I am so happy now,  Rock Thank you are the best.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: