Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:54:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: adoption mods  (Read 6069 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
grammapat

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2013, 02:54:48 pm »

Need advice about which of the adoption mods I should use, and how they function (i.e. what choices are available).
I had an adoption mod installed, knew there was only one baby (a boy) in the "Pool", and wanted to adopt it. I picked "baby", and the wrong sex showed up. The baby was PUT UP for adoption by another mod - I don't know who did that mod; maybe the baby just ceases to exist ?

I deleted the mod; I think the mod I had was to allow teen adoption, but on searching I now find a number of different ones.  Now I'm confused about how it's even SUPPOSED to work.  The latest one I found (by Squinge of course) was 11-2008.

I also had "adopt same day" installed, and have read that they conflict (which might explain why the adoption was NOT the same day).

So what I want is basically to be able to do this:
adopt teens, choose skin tone, choose from pool or "create" (I understand you can only choose sex if kid is NOT from pool).

Remember to breath. And look up.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 09:22:45 pm »

As I said in your previous topic, please tell us which EPs/SPs you have, so they will know which mod you need.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
grammapat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:28 pm »

I have all EPs, and Glam, Celebrate, Family fun.

Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 06:00:23 am »

The mod for AL made in 2008 is the newest, so if you have AL that's quite likely the one you want.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
grammapat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 05:50:58 pm »

I thought there was more than one adoption mod that involved picking teens and/or sex etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: