Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 12:46:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claudia Leitte Brazilian Singer  (Read 3023 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SDias

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2013, 03:19:21 pm »

Hi guys.
Can anyone make this beautiful sim for me?

I read all the rules, including the three types of photos needed to make the sim. What happens... This singer takes more pictures smiling, then it is difficult to find one picture frontal which she is not smiling.
Anyway, I got four photos. If anyone could help me, I would be very grateful.

Perfil -
3/4 view -
Frontal -

Thank you.  YAY
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:14:22 pm by SDias » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:28:32 pm »

Your photos are from two different sources, so I have to assume they're hotlinks. Please don't do this. In fact, it's a good idea to get into the habit of hosting any image you want to post on your own image hosting account (photobucket or whatever you like), as pretty much any forum you visit will have a "no hotlinks" rule, as we do.

In fact, there's a sticky post on just about every section of the forum. You can't miss it.

You can edit your post to add the pictures again, but please don't hotlink. Save them to your computer and upload them to your own image hosting account.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
SDias

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 04:18:56 pm »

Your photos are from two different sources, so I have to assume they're hotlinks. Please don't do this. In fact, it's a good idea to get into the habit of hosting any image you want to post on your own image hosting account (photobucket or whatever you like), as pretty much any forum you visit will have a "no hotlinks" rule, as we do.

In fact, there's a sticky post on just about every section of the forum. You can't miss it.

You can edit your post to add the pictures again, but please don't hotlink. Save them to your computer and upload them to your own image hosting account.

Alright, I did. Sorry, I didn't read the rules, but now I know.
Thanks a lot, and sorry again..  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: