Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 07:31:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF: Maxis Match Now and Den Suburban Appeal floors  (Read 1781 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melscape

View Profile
« on: July 07, 2013, 03:55:59 pm »

To match the Now and Den Suburban Appeal Paint wallpapers that I believe come in Apartment Life (pictured below).

I have searched this site, standard google, MTS, even TSR and have found many other maxis match floors and walls but I haven't been able to find these. I realize you can use wood paneling to match the bottoms and molding of the walls but I wanted one that matches the colorful part of the wall. I actually even tried to make them myself because I thought cloning off the wallpaper would be easy but I was unable to make a seamless carpet. (I'm extremely new at trying to make anything. And I don't know if I couldn't make it because there isn't a full repeat or if it's just because I was bad at it.)

The walls look like this:

There is also a golden beige one but I didn't know if picturing it would exceed the pic limit. But I'm looking for matching flooring, basically carpet in the pattern of the blue, green and grey parts.

Please and thank you.
ranabluu

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 10:59:46 am »

This might be what you are looking for.  I did a couple of maxis-match searches and didn't see anything in relation to this particular wallpaper but there are colors "close" to them that could match for the flooring.

http://ohbehave007.blogspot.com/2012/06/solid-shades-revamped-suggested-by.html

Sometimes you have to stop and take a moment for yourself.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: